Nigeria

how can i truely measure the chalories in my food in other for me to eat healthy.

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Food Calories: Food calories are easily obtained now on various websites. In the west, packaged food now has to include the components and calories of all foods. Not sure about where you live. But, this information for all foods is easily available on the web. One of the easiest tricks is to go on a food diary site. Entering your foods will then automatically lead to the correct calculations.
Dr. Daniel Kessler
You do not have to: Counting calories is very time consuming and can be overwhelming. You can focus on avoiding processed foods, eliminating sodas and drinking more water, getting healthy sleep and exercise. Start with a n elimination diet where you focus on foods that make you feel sick, fatigued, etc and avoid them. In case you eat fried food, learn to forget how to spell fried. Good luck!