U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom
A 23-year-old female asked:

I have found small withe spot on my hand skin.it is grow up.i went to my gp and gave me (itraconazole 100m capsules, hard)tablet but it wasnt effective?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 58 years experience
See a dermatologist: If the diagnosis and treatment by your gp did not help ask for a referral to a skin specialist. This may need expert identification and possibly a biopsy. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 6, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.