United Kingdom
A 27-year-old male asked:

I have what feels and looks like a spot on the palm of my hand. it started as a small bump under the skin but now is red with a head(ish). any ideas?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Karen Butler
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 23 years experience
Time to see doctor: You need to be evaluated especially with a new skin growth. Go to doctor for evaluation and diagnosis
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 16, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.