Portugal

feeling tired all the time exausted no life since on 300mg lyrica, (pregabalin) 10mg zolpidem, 5mg valium, 10mg acutane. daily pvcs. dangerous should i be worried?

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Alianswered
Sedation: All are sedating, recommend you talk with your prescribing physician. It can be reversible with proper adjustments.
Colloboration: I agree with dr. Ali. If is important that if you are in treatment with more than one physician that they consult with each other. Collaboration is essential for safe & effective treatment. Take care.