i get an ulcer inside my mouth, on my tongue and in my throat, from the last 8 years. it occurs often with severe pain. the doctor did all my tests like blood, urine, stool etc., but they all were normal. the doctor couldn't cure it. what should i do?

Dr. Kim Capehart
Dentistry 20 years experience
Evaluation Needed: If you have had this for 8 years, then it could be normal for you but you should get a second opinion to find out the diagnosis for your discomfort as it's not likely that it is normal for you.
Dr. Daniel Rubenstein
Dentistry 51 years experience
Ulcer: It is highly unlikely that a lesion that has lasted for 8 years is an ulcer. You should consult on oral surgeon.
Dr. Alvaro Lazo
Dentistry 24 years experience
Recurrent mouth ulce: Do they heal and they reoccur? If the do more likely they are recurrent mounth ulcers.