AR

Went to the doctor a few weeks ago because i had bumps in the back of my throat and i was breaking out and had a rash. my doctor said it was just cobblestone throat but i keep getting these painful mouth ulcers and i have 2 flat spots on roof of mout?

Dr. Frank Amico Sr
Addiction Medicine 43 years experience
the term cobblestone used to describe the finding in a throat usually occurs with a viral infection especially when associated with rash Other causes of cobblestone throat are allergies and post nasal drip. In your case this sounds like a viral infection the other sores i your mouth are probably relate to the infection

Last updated Jun 22, 2021