i am getting pains in my chest and an anxious feeling in my throat. what is the best way to treat this?

Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Need evaluation : It is important to be evaluated to rule catastrophic causes of chest pain prior to self treatment . See a doctor asap if you have not seen any.Good luck.
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology 45 years experience
Anxiety: First you need to determine whether this is medical in nature or psychological. Consult your doctor to rule out medical issues, if cleared consult a clinical psychologist who can do a complete assessment. Also try the free anti anxiety app on your phone, learn more about anxiety at the soumdmindz.Org website. My best.

Last updated May 28, 2016