U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 37-year-old member asked:

I gave birth about 2 months ago and i have a lump on top of my belly button. now i'm scared, should i go to my doctor to check it out?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Terri Washington
Endocrinology 18 years experience
Yes: If you are concerned and this is a new finding definitely get it checked out, could be hernia or another problem.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 26, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.