U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Savannah, GA
A 21-year-old female asked:

I have what it seems to be dyshidrosis eczema. they only appear when hands are wet. how to treat this? very annoying.

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology 34 years experience
Dyshidrotic Eczema: Dyshidrotic eczema is usually treated with class one prescription topical steroids such as vanos, or clobetasol, or clobex spray, or topicort spray or others. See your dermatologist for a prescription.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 14, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.