A member asked:

Can dyshidrotic eczema be located on top of hands & shins? hubby has seen drs. no answers creams don't seem to work. hand itches, cracks & scabs over

A doctor has provided 1 answer

NO: Dyshidrotic eczema presents on palms & soles. You need to see a dermatologist. You do not specify which cream was tried. That is very important as some are 1000x more potent than others. Probably he needs an ointment.

Answered 6/30/2013



Related Questions