A 37-year-old female asked:

I feel pressure in the middle of my chest,when am laying on my back,side or stomach,and feel my left side of body go numb!!

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Ellen Altenburg
Pediatrics 33 years experience
See MD !: You need to see a physician immediately if you are experiencing chest pain.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 4, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.