Sir, i am too mentaly disturb, i take tension very much, i want to keep my mind fresh, tension free, please advise me?

5 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

Tension: Your tension is probably produced by the way you perceive. Try to focus on the facts and catch yourself when you react in typical negative ways. Aerobic exercise, plant based nutrition and proper sleep will all reduce your tesion levels, daily aerobic exercise is especially important to reduce tension. Best wishes.

Answered 12/9/2013

5k views

Dr. Kerry Ragain answered

Specializes in

Consult with a prof.: Hello, the tension you speak of and feel can be a result of many things, including experiences you had growing up, current circumstances, and other past and present influences as well. These things can be hard to overcome without outside help, and usually require a process of learning new ways to think about how you feel. Please consider consulting with a psychologist to see if they can assist you.

Answered 9/14/2015

5k views

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale answered

Specializes in Preventive Medicine

Commonest cause : Is poor diet because brain function becomes exaggerated, even though normal responses in and of themselves. In 1942 an experiment was done in humans by providing them with a vitamin b1 deficient diet. All of them developed what we call these days "psychosomatic disease" that normalized when the vitamin was restored.

Answered 7/13/2013

5k views