is vitamin e oil good for acne and acne scarsto put on my face?

43 years experience Pathology
Will disappont: The oil is shiny and will make the scars less visible as long as it's there. It will have no long-term effect. I'm sorry that your acne was not managed properly and you got scarred in the first place. This would be a great time to get with your personal physician especially if your Retin-A is not giving you adequate acne relief -- there's much more we can offer.
Answered on Jul 1, 2014
1
1
43 years experience Pathology
Provided original answer
By the way -- You must have noticed that several well-known Hollywood male stars have kept (and perhaps even cultivated) their acne scars for the "tough guy" look. Remember this as you think about your experience and choices.
Aug 10, 2013