What is a good diet which will could you help me loose weight fast or a way of easy starvation?

Dr. Gregg Nishi
Bariatrics 23 years experience
Reduce weight: This is a repeat of what I have said before. My philosophy is that the best way to lose weight is not by dieting, but by changing your lifestyle to a healthier one. You don't need a drastic diet. Make small changes. Eat the right portions, eat 3-5 small meals a day, cut back on carbs and sugars, increase lean protein/veggie/fruit/water intake, and start doing some cardiovascular exercise.
Dr. Mary David
Dr. Mary David commented
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
If you want to lose it and keep it off safely this is the only way to go about it
Jan 2, 2015