U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Amherst, OH
A 19-year-old female asked about a 22-year-old male:

How can i get my boyfriend to eat veggies and fruits all he eats is fast food and processed foods i don't want to lose him it worries me. thank you.

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Psychiatry 43 years experience
Difficult: It's very difficult to force change in another person, especially about something as personal as food choices. Perhaps if you prepare healthy foods that are tasty and satisfying, he will eat and enjoy them with you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 28, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.