When will my child need to see you-she is 11?

Dr. J. Yusuf Erskine
Holistic Medicine 33 years experience
This year!: As an osteopathic physician specializing in promoting health in the structure and functioning of the body, i recommend that if your child be evaluated at this time, when growth spurt is imminent to assess for scoliosis, leg length symmetry, and evidence of residual strain patterns accumulated through childhood. Promotion of health and clearing of unnecessary strain patterns. Good day!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Specializes in Pediatrics
Oh yes. Osteopathic care can really help maintain proper structure and function. I have had amazing results with so many issues with osteopathic care.
Mar 1, 2012
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Anthony LaBarberaanswered
This year: She should be seen for immunizations that are due at this age. To discuss pubertal development, and to track her growth.
Dr. Mary Efremov
besides immunizations, kids this age may have puberty related issues, concerns about height and acne and sexual questions. Sports and diet advice are also useful in this age group.
Mar 1, 2012
Dr. Mark Diamond
At Least Yearly: Current standards suggest yearly physical exams at least to assess emotional and physical well being. Also to provide preventative advice and care such as immunizations , advice about smoking, alcohol, etc.
About what ?????: The public HT site is not a chat room. If you submitted other information at some point, this is not linked on the site and not available for anyone specific to see. All submissions should have basic information followed by a clear question.Yours does not. There is a concierge service for paid consultations that has that capability.Read site information if interested.