U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

When will my child need to see you-she is 11?

4 doctor answers14 doctors weighed in
Dr. J. Yusuf Erskine
Holistic Medicine 33 years experience
This year!: As an osteopathic physician specializing in promoting health in the structure and functioning of the body, i recommend that if your child be evaluated at this time, when growth spurt is imminent to assess for scoliosis, leg length symmetry, and evidence of residual strain patterns accumulated through childhood. Promotion of health and clearing of unnecessary strain patterns. Good day!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Specializes in Pediatrics
Oh yes. Osteopathic care can really help maintain proper structure and function. I have had amazing results with so many issues with osteopathic care.
Mar 1, 2012
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Anthony LaBarberaanswered
Pediatrics 29 years experience
This year: She should be seen for immunizations that are due at this age. To discuss pubertal development, and to track her growth.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Mary Efremov
Internal Medicine 44 years experience
besides immunizations, kids this age may have puberty related issues, concerns about height and acne and sexual questions. Sports and diet advice are also useful in this age group.
Mar 1, 2012
Dr. Mark Diamond
Pediatrics 47 years experience
At Least Yearly: Current standards suggest yearly physical exams at least to assess emotional and physical well being. Also to provide preventative advice and care such as immunizations , advice about smoking, alcohol, etc.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. James Ferguson
Pediatrics 47 years experience
About what ?????: The public HT site is not a chat room. If you submitted other information at some point, this is not linked on the site and not available for anyone specific to see. All submissions should have basic information followed by a clear question.Yours does not. There is a concierge service for paid consultations that has that capability.Read site information if interested.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 41-year-old member asked:
Is there an app that allows me to describe my child's illness characteristics and then see causes?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 42-year-old member asked:
Is there a simple online test to see if a child has autism?
2 doctor answers13 doctors weighed in
A 31-year-old member asked:
Do moms who give up custody to the dad have a right to see their child?
1 doctor answer8 doctors weighed in
A 36-year-old member asked:
What test can a child do to see if his sense of smell is developing properly?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 46-year-old member asked:
When should you get your child tested to see if they are on the autistic spectrum?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Oct 31, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.