Toledo, OH

a week ago, my gums behind and in front of my 2 front teeth, swelled up, then became a tough, liquidy blister. what can i do to help heal them?

Dr. Kayvon Javid
Dentistry 20 years experience
See a dentist. : See your dentist as soon as possible. The longer you wait the more chances you are going to loose your teeth. Abscess is usually a sign of an infected tooth that needs to be treated asap.
Dr. James Wright
Dentistry 33 years experience
See a dentist: You did not mention if it was the top or bottom? I can hypothesize at least 5 diagnosis's? Without a clinical exam, complete health history, full moth x-rays and a periodontal charting it would only be a guess. To find out for sure, you have to see a dentist.
Dr. Gregory LaMorte
Periodontics 42 years experience
Seek care: You need an evaluation with a periodontist to determine what the problem is and what care you need. Don't wait.
Dr. Dave Burns
Gum disease: Seek help by a dentist to determine if your problem is gum related or tooth. If gum thorough cleanings are needed and if tooth then root canal procedure.