Is 95/65-110/70 low blood pressure? Sometimes getting up from a laying position i get dizzy and my heart rate gets fast. Too low or normal? What to do

Dr. Peter Banitt
31 years experience in Cardiology
Borderline Low: Some perfectly healthy people have blood pressure readings like you mention and feel normal. For other people these levels are low enough to causes dizziness or lightheadedness. I would suggest getting up slowly and if symptoms persist, call your doctor.
Answered on Jun 28, 2017
2

Have health concerns or questions and need access to a doctor? HealthTap has you covered.