Im 21 and only just one wisdom tooth came out. the others will came eventually? can this tooth deform my teeth?

10 doctors weighed in across 4 answers
Dr. David Miller answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Have them out: Most people's mouths are not big enough for all 32 teeth so we have our wisdom teeth removed. I suspect that the best course of action for you will be to have the other three removed as they come in. You should discuss this with your dentist at your next appointment.

Answered 12/9/2013

6k views

Dr. Theodore Ritota answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Depends: Do u have the other three? Not everyone gets all 4. They can not deform ur other teeth but they can result in crowding them.

Answered 10/7/2020

5.6k views

Dr. Arnold Malerman answered

Specializes in Orthodontics

Deform?: If you are asking will erupting wisdom teeth make your front teeth crooked, the answer is 10%. 90% of destabilization of front teeth is caused by other developmental actors. See an Oral Surgeon to evaluate your wisdom teeth, hopefully he/she will tell you to expect normal eruption. If your teeth do begin to shift, at any time in your life, see an Orthodontist immediately. Don't wait.

Answered 5/14/2018

328 views

Dr. Sandra Eleczko answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Wisdom teeth: Unerupted or partially erupted wisdom teeth can cause jaw pain and infection. There is an increased chance of damage, or decay in the neighboring tooth. Since most people do not have enough room for wisdom tooth see a dentist and have your wisdom teeth checked.

Answered 10/21/2019

134 views