NY

I recently had a physical with bloodwork and ekg, endoscopy, mammogram and colonoscopy. all results were normal. does that mean i am in good health?

Dr. Fred Gallo
Clinical Psychology 37 years experience
Probably: I sense by your question that you have been worrying about your health. With all these tests you've taken, your health is probably good. But if you are still worrying, please talk with your doctor about a referral to address emotional concerns.
Dr. Dariush Vaziri
Breast Surgery 48 years experience
Most likely, but?: It seems that you have had a good work up with normal results which is most likely indicating good health. But I am puzzled why you had the endoscopy since that is not part of routine screening. If there were medical reasons for your getting endoscopy you still need to follow with your doctor to see if your medical issue is cleared or may need more work up. A clinical breast exam is also needed.

Last updated Oct 7, 2019