U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Fitchburg, MA
A 43-year-old male asked:

Bloating/ball like feeling under right rib. ct, us, hida, endoscopy, colonoscopy, liver bloodwork all normal. what is it? could it be liver related?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Michael Korona
Radiology - Interventional 35 years experience
Try diet change. : May be lactose intolerant or sensitive to gluten. Dietitian or Nutritionalist may help. Look up Perfect Health Diet. See if this is right for you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Jin Park
Dr. Jin Park commented
undefined 21 years experience
Another thing to consider is gallbladder dyskinesia. Your gallbladder fills with bile and fails to empty properly. This can cause right upper quadrant pain. Ask about a nuclear medicine gallbladder scan with ejection fraction with your doctor.
Jul 20, 2015
Last updated Feb 2, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.