A member asked:

How do i cope after a chiari decompression surgery with spinalbifida.?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Michael Depietro answered

Specializes in Pulmonary Critical Care

Depends: This really depends on the specific problems you are experiencing, but if you discuss with a physiatrist ( a rehab specialist physician) or neurologist with experience in neuologic rehab you may get some useful information, would consider if you can get a referal to this kind of spcialist.

Answered 2/26/2012



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor