Canada

my right middle toe nail is half off...what can i do...thanks...it's a little painful right now?

Dr. Wenjay Sung
Podiatry 14 years experience
Toenail off: If your toenail is coming off, it's better to have it trimmed off the loose edges. It should grow back normally at your age and relatively healthy condition. If it's too painful or you're uncomfortable with self trimming, see your doctor for a referral to your foot doctor. Hope this helps!
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Dr. Wenjay Sung commented
Podiatry 14 years experience
Provided original answer
Welcome, if you have any more questions, please let me know. Also, please vote for me or follow my profile if you can. I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
Jun 20, 2013