i have an arachnoid cyst snd chiari malformation type 1. is there a certain way to sleep or a food to avoid so i don't get the tinitus?

Dr. Mark Diamond
None Known: I do not believe there is really a "positional" cure.
Dr. Edison McDaniels
Specializes in Neurosurgery
No : Tinitus will having nothing to do with diet or sleeping habits. If you are otherwise doing well, neither of these conditions needs any real treatment. That is, they are incidental findings. If you are having headaches, incoordination, or neck stiffness you should see your doctor and probably a neurologic specialist.