i have a bit of belly fat that i can grab but not to much though. i'm a size 8 9 stone and 5'4 roughly. how can i lose my belly fat?

Dr. David Sneid
Endocrinology 41 years experience
Unfortunately: The only way to lose weight and keep if off is through diet and exercise. Burn off 3500 calories that you don't eat, and you'll lose a pound. Stay away from internet supplements and other scams that will only take your money.
Spot fat loss does : Not occur naturally. By losing weight in general some will probably be abdominal fat. But, we don't get to choose what area of body fat is lost from. Eat healthy ; be physically active. Calories burned must > those consumed. Tighten ab's: crunches, reverse crunches, exercise ball crunches, pelvic thrusts, lying leg raises, side bridge ; “bicycling” exercise on back. Do regular aerobic exercise.