U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

I have a kidney stone the size of a third of a bb. i can't get over this numb/tingly feeling in lower right abdomen?

2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Yash Khanna
Family Medicine 58 years experience
Kidney stone: That may be due to the stone travelling doun the ureter on its way to bladder.
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Water : Drink enough water daily so that your urine is mostly colorless.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jan 3, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.