U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 47-year-old member asked:

I want to have surgery (septoplasty) for my deviated septum, crooked nose. who do i talk to?

3 doctor answers6 doctors weighed in
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Plastic Surgery 34 years experience
See an ENT...: ...Or plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty surgery. This area is shared by both specialties.
Dr. Joseph Mele
Plastic Surgery 33 years experience
Experience counts: See a board certified ENT or plastic surgeon with experience in septal surgery.
Dr. Suzanne Galli
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 25 years experience
Nose doctor: If there are symptoms like nasal obstruction, snoring or recurrent sinusitis, have your nose evaluated by a board certified otolaryngologist

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Feb 5, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.