U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 45-year-old member asked:

I have a lump attached to my testicle, i've booked by appointment but i can't stop worrying. what can i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 54 years experience
Patience: I am assuming that you have an appointment with a urologist, the specialty that deals with these conditions. You have done the right thing by seeking help. You might recall your doctor and see if he has an appointment sooner to help relieve the anxiety.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 15, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.