A member asked:

I have a hard lump close to or attached to my left testicle?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Daniel Saurborn answered

Specializes in Diagnostic Radiology

See your doctor: Testicular lumps can be cancer or benign. You don't want to take a chance of misdiagnosing yourself. Testicular cancer can be extremely aggressive so don't delay. Go see your doctor for a thorough exam. S/he may order an ultrasound to determine if you have a mass inside the testicle, but hopefully it is something benign such as a cyst or varicocele (dilated blood vessels). Good luck!

Answered 5/18/2018



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor