Elon, NC

I have a bean sized lump on the top of my testicle. it's attached but can tell it's a seperate lump. i'm 16 and idk if it's a big cyst or somethin els?

Dr. Philip Miller
Exam: In all liklihood this is a epidiymal cysts; however, at your age you must be screened for teticular diease and need a urology referral for a testicular ulreasound ASAP-I advise you to have an adult submit any further questions for you on this site. Sreak to your parents and get examined ASAP.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Stephen Southard
Evaluation: You should review this with your pediatrician sooner rather than later. It most likely is something benign like an epidermal cyst, hydrocele, or varicocele. But you need to make sure. This usually requires an examination by your doctor and a testicular ultrasound.
Dr. Robert Luntz
Urology 31 years experience
Scrotal lump: What your describing is likely a cystic structure within the epididymis- the structure behind the traits. It is called a spermatocelectomy or epididymal cyst. It is benign and nothing of concern. You should be evaluated by your medical doctor or a urologist for verification.
Last updated Sep 26, 2016