my top wisdom tooth is growin out side wards to my cheek n rubin against my bottom jar when i close my mouth can it cause static noise in my ear?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
36 years experience Dentistry
Need evaluation: Your wisdom tooth can do this. The wisdom toth can be close to your near and you may hear the sounds i. You jaw. The best thing for yountondo is to have this evaluated for extraction. It is not a healthy condition to leave without treatment , extraction. So contact an oral surgeon and have this checked.
Answered on Jun 16, 2013
Dr. Behram Dalal
31 years experience Dentistry
The static noise: You are hearing might be associated with a clicking / popping sound from the TMJ area. Best to be evaluated by a dentist. Hope this helps.
Answered on Jun 10, 2014
1