Las Vegas, NV

I have a my bottom left wisdom tooth coming out wrong and with a cavity can that affect the nerves in my head? cuz i feel left side of my head weird

Dr. Kyle Shank
Dentistry 13 years experience
Yes: Tooth pain in the lower jaw can radiate up the side of the head and can even affect your balance. See a dentist asap. The tooth most likely needs to be removed.
Dr. John Thaler
Prosthodontics 41 years experience
Yes: Your tooth is in your head and the pressure, infection, pain from the tooth can affect many nerves. If there is infection , it can spread , including into the neck area and behind the tooth to cause pain and affect many nerves and muscles. See your oral surgeon asap. This could be early sign of very dangerous infection. Get going !

Last updated Jan 7, 2013