my wisdom tooth start to appear and i have pain in my left side of head and sometimes on teeth is there any relative?when headache mean there is tumor

48 years experience Pathology
Unclear question: Headache does not mean tumor. You should consult a dentist about your wisdom teeth as these may need to be removed. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.
Answered on Jul 6, 2016
1