U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 42-year-old female asked:

My 10 year old daughter has been having ankle pain for at least a month and it hurts to walk or run what should i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
39 years experience
Get an appointment : With foot and ankle specialist for x-ray or possible MRI to determine if ligament damage is present.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 10, 2014
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.