Sir i am 18 years old and my height is is only 160 centimeters please prescribe some natural ways to grow my height for 4 to 6 inches. weight is 57kg

Unlikely to happen: At eighteen your growth centers have likely closed and you are unlikely to grow taller.If you want to know for sure an x-ray of your wrist & hand can be analysed for bone maturity & tell if the growth centers remain open to new growth.Good nutrition, rest and exercise allow a person to reach their tallest height while the opposite will stunt growth.