U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 17-year-old male asked:

Sir i am 18 years old and my height is is only 160 centimeters please prescribe some natural ways to grow my height for 4 to 6 inches. weight is 57kg

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. James Ferguson
Pediatrics 47 years experience
Unlikely to happen: At eighteen your growth centers have likely closed and you are unlikely to grow taller.If you want to know for sure an x-ray of your wrist & hand can be analysed for bone maturity & tell if the growth centers remain open to new growth.Good nutrition, rest and exercise allow a person to reach their tallest height while the opposite will stunt growth.

Related questions

A 39-year-old member asked:
Pain in my anus. Need donut. What are causes? Please answer sirs?
2 doctor answers6 doctors weighed in
A 19-year-old male asked:
My brother get rashes on body..why he getting rashes?please tell me sirs
2 doctor answers8 doctors weighed in
A 39-year-old member asked:
What are the tests for systemic inflammatory response syndrome (sirs)?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 74-year-old male asked:
Is SIRS (Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome) commonly associated with pain?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Dec 9, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.