U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old male asked:

Dear sirs, since 2 years i'm dying in pain. strong dull pain around the pubis and by the time it went down in the inguinal channels, and the inner side of the legs to the thumbs as burning and squeezing pain. made lots of examinations without any res?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Family Medicine 40 years experience
What specialists?: We cannot get enough information in the 150 spaces you have to type a question. What specialists have you seen? You need to see a neurologist, and/or an orthopedist specializing in the spine to do appropriate testing and treatment. If you have already seen one or both of these, consider getting a second opinion in those specialties, or go to a teaching center for more help.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Family Medicine 40 years experience
Provided original answer
Thanks for the Thank You note! It was very kind of you to send it. I wish you the very best and hope you find a doc that can help you with your pain.
May 31, 2018
Last updated Jan 5, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.