I have semi-serious knee problems for someone my age-24. i play sports but often have pain afterwards. what can i do to make them more resilient?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Charles Miller answered

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

First, it's important to know what you have in the way of past injuries, and what's been done. If you still have pain, is it improving or is it an issue that has not been diagnosed or treated? Determining the cause of the pain and making sure that whatever is recommended to "make the knees more resilient" is the first best step. I wish i could be more informative, but you moving forward.

Answered Jun 14, 2013

5.1k views