I have been suffing from acne for a long time , i'm 23 and have tryed a lot of creams but nothing is. working , i have it on my face , back please help?

Dr. Martin Bress
See a dermatologist!: There are lots of effective treatments for acne , some of which are in pill form for systemic effect. Go see a skin specialist.
Dr. Coyle Connolly
Dermatology 29 years experience
Acne : Depending on the severity of the acne, combination therapy with topical antibacterials , retinoids , and sometimes oral antibiotics or Accutane may be prescribed . See your dermatologist to evaluate the acne and prescribe the appropriate treatment.
Dr. Oscar Novick
Long term acne: Since you have had acne for some time with poor results, you might see a dermatologist for the use of accutane.

Last updated Sep 28, 2016