I take 4 mg of clonazepam a day for anxiety and insomnia it works well but my memory is getting bad is this permanent or just a side affect?

I don't know: Clonazepam use has sometimes been associated with memory problems -but I do not know if that is the cause for you. Please d/w your prescribing provider. Take care.
Dr. Michael Summers
Sleep Medicine 24 years experience
Depends-Needs Psych: That's a pretty high dose of clonazepam. Being only 26 years old, and having memory issues, i'd question if that's the best anxiety regimen for you. Is a psychiatrist seeing and managing your anxiety issues? If not, then that would be the first step. Perhaps there are better choices than 4mg of Clonazepam for you.

Last updated Oct 4, 2016