what could my breast lump be? it is oval with a horizontal point, about the same size as a green grape, movable, and sore to touch.

Dr. Robert Uyeda
General Surgery 45 years experience
At your age, cancer: Is uncommon, although possible. It could be a cyst or a benign tumor. Every breast lump could be cancer, so show it to a doctor to be sure.
Dr. Dariush Vaziri
Breast Surgery 47 years experience
Most likely benign: Considering your age and your explanation it is probably a cyst or benign fibroadenoma. If it does not subside over 2 months time, it would be best to have it checked by your health care provider.
Dr. Regina Hampton
Breast Surgery 23 years experience
See your doctor: It is most likely benign but the only way to be sure is to see your doctor. If it has not gone away by the end of your next period, visit your doctor.