what to do if i think i might have a small tailor bunion on my pinky toe. what can i do to help it?

Dr. Libby Putnam
Podiatry 12 years experience
Surgery, inserts.: Unfortunately, there are no braces or exercises to get rid of a tailor's bunion. If you elect to have surgery, there are several ways your surgeon could go about it. Depending on the angle of your bones (you'll need an x-ray), there are many different procedures to choose from to correct your foot. If you would rather, cortisone injections to the joint or orthotics can improve symptoms.
Dr. David Laha
Podiatry 38 years experience
Shoes/surgery: This is a structural deformity. Wider, supportive shoes can help, but surgical correction may be needed. This procedure is usually performed on an outpatient basis. See your foot surgeon. Visit acfas.Org to find a foot specialist near you. Dr l.