Can you please tell me if it's just me or dose it seem that everything causes cancer?

Dr. Mark Kuhnke
General Surgery 42 years experience
Depends: The single leading cause of cancer is longevity. Since people are living longer here in this country than 50-100 years ago, and cancer is usually a disease of the elderly, there is more cancer cases. I tell my patients to avoid anything in excess, except rest and exercise and fun. You can live a healthy lifestyle, enjoying food and drink and sun in moderation - just keep your guard up. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.