Great Britain

i had a tooth out yesturday morning and am still in a lot of pain tender gums teeth next to gap are tender and on side of my face do i need togo bk?

Dr. Leonard Pizzolatto
General Practice 41 years experience
Yes: If the pain is excruciating, then go back now. If it is just sore wait three days and if it is not better, go back then.
Dr. Steven Koos
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 21 years experience
Within Normal Limits: To have some pain and discomfort is normal - this was not a filing or non-invasive dental procedure. Pain, swelling, gingival sensitivity, are all par for the course for several days at least. Follow post-op instructions given take analgesics as needed.
Dr. Gregory LaMorte
Periodontics 42 years experience
Improving?: If ti keeps improving, no worries. If it does not improve or gets worse, go back.