what can i do if my tooth is hollow what does that mean?

Dr. Jonathan Richards
Endodontics 18 years experience
Pulp space: Nearly every tooth has a space within it that contains blood vessels, nerves, and other tissues that allow it to feel pain and respond to stimuli. This is normal. If the tissues (called the dental pulp) in this space become infected or irritated, such a deep deay or fracture, this space can become exposed and your should seek treatment from your endodontist or dentist.
Dr. Amber Patel
Dentistry 13 years experience
See your dentist: It sounds like you could have a possible infection. Only a physical examination by a dentist can tell you this for sure. See a dentist immediately. Don't wait.