XK

my 11 month old baby have 2 red spots on the tongue! what does it mean! i done blood test and strep test and everything is ok exept high leukocytes?

Dr. Natalie Geary
Viral: If you have been seen by a pediatrician to know that the leukocytes are elevated, that doctor should have explained that the chances are this is a viral infection that will pass on its own. But call the doctor back and ask for more information and a diagnosis.
Dr. William Jakavick
Cosmetic Dentistry 37 years experience
Red spots on tongue: It very well could be viral with elevated white count sometimes when children cut teeth they develop red spots that can blister and then resolve after the tooth comes in and this may cause a spike in the white count due to the inflammatory nature