U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 29-year-old female asked:

Back pain throbbing middle back both sides?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Mark Moran
Pain Management 20 years experience
Many things: Not a lot of information. But this could be muscle spasm, disc bulge, inflammation, intestinal problem to name a few. I would try heat, anti inflammatories, rest, massage and call your doc if no improvement.

Similar questions

A 40-year-old female asked:

Back pain right side in the middle when move or breath?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Alexandre De Moura
Orthopedic Spine Surgery 32 years experience
Muscle spasm: Sounds like you're suffering from a muscle strain. I recommend taking some Motrin or advil (ibuprofen) for the next couple days. In the event it does not get better see an orthopedic specialist and get involved in a physical therapy program.

Related questions

A 31-year-old female asked:
2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
A 29-year-old female asked:
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 43-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Feb 26, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.