United Kingdom

my resting heart rate is in its 80s but am having episodes of it dropping to 46 feel dizzy and it jumps about ecg was ok any clues i've mild copd ?

Dr. Nathan Ritter
Cardiology 24 years experience
How do u check pulse: How are you checking your heart rate? It is common for blood pressure meters and heart rate meters to make mistakes when measuring your heart rate. Do you have symptoms when it decreases? If you don't have any symptoms, it is probably not a big deal. I have seen many patients with this issue, and almost always, their heart rate is not really dropping. A holter monitor can prove this.

Last updated Dec 30, 2014