Montenegro

what are small lifestyle changes we can do to be healthier?

Dr. Linda Gromko
Small things matter!: Stop smoking or don't start. Find work you love. Get exercise frequently, including strength training. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Limit alcohol. Wear a bike helmet; think twice about riding on a motorcycle. Do some volunteer work at least once a month. Be careful with your money. Don't compromise when your soul is on the line; otherwise, choose your battles! good luck. Lgromkomd.
Dr. Steven Griggs
Clinical Psychology 39 years experience
Begin the day with love, end the day with forgiveness. In between, practice both.
Sep 12, 2015
Dr. Tom Pousti
Specializes in Plastic Surgery
Focus on…: Focus on: 1. Improving your diet. 2. An exercise program. 3. Stress reduction. 4. Avoidance of toxins such as nicotine, drugs, and excessive alcohol. 5. Associated with people with similar/positive outlooks. 6. Ample rest/sleep/recreation time. Seek professional help in any of the above areas as needed. Best wishes.