U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
TX
A 26-year-old male asked about a male:

My son eat a honeysuckle flower will it hurt him he ate the flower?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Debra Tang
Pediatrics 24 years experience
Honeysuckle: Don't worry, honeysuckle flowers are edible. You should, however, have the poison control phone number on hand. In the U.S., that number is 1-800-222-1222.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Free
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Free
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jun 12, 2013

Disclaimer:

Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.