I have pain from my hip bones to my knees for 2 months now, and recently in my shin bone. no injuries, they seem to hurt when i walk. what's wrong?

Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 57 years experience
See a doctor: This may be arthritis, back problems, other. Without an exam there is no way to diagnose this. Go and get seen. Hope you feel better soon.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery 30 years experience
Varies: It can be a Tendonitis of the tendons on the lateral aspect of the hips (ITB syndrome), it can be a lumbar radiculopathy among other possibilities. Don't hesitate to be seen for an accurate diagnosis and to discuss treatment options.
Last updated Jun 7, 2017